How to keep your candle looking it's finest.
1. Don't burn them! That simple. Haha, just kidding! But we totally get that you might not want to burn your candle because it looks so pretty but trust, nothing is lost from burning one of these babies.
2. It is recommended that on your first light, you burn the candle for a few hours or until the wax pool melts to the edge of the jar. This will help prevent tunnelling which in turn equals wasted candle.
3. Help! My candle jar is going black! This might happen from time and it's a simple fix. Now some of us can't be bothered but if it does bother you, before lighting your candle each time check to see if the wick needs trimming. Hint: does the the top of your candle look like a little mushroom or kindda like a burnt popcorn kernel? Then you'll need to trim it or another trick we like to grab a tissue (when the candle isn't lit of course!) and just pull the little mushroom bit off. Viola! This should solve any major sooting problems.
4. Never burn your candle longer than 4 hours, it's important to give your candles a little break as they can get hot. If you want to burn them for a long time just blow them out, let them rest a bit until they cool and relight them.
5. Remember to always keep your beautiful lit candles away from drafty spots, children and pets. Oh and never leave a room attended with a lit candle.
Our current fragrances are as listed but are always rotating.
Japanese Honeysuckle: Deliciously sweet with a hint of tartness. This is our all time best sellers & great as gift when you in doubt.
Lychee & Peony: A sweet classic romantic scent which includes the fruity floral combination with the subtle freshness of Lychee fruit and peony petal.
Pink Moscato: Berries with notes of Champagne and Roses. This is our Friyay scent for sure.
Amalfi Coast: One of our best sellers and hard to fault. A great refreshing choice if you're not super keen on sweet scents. Even the men seem to not mind this one! Fresh Ocean scent of wild Freesia, Fresh Lime & Lavender.
Citrus Heaven: Like a citrus mojito, this one is hard to describe but those who love Amalfi tend to like this one too. A refreshing blend of sweet Basil, Lime, & Wild Mint.
Beachside: The ultimate beachside fantasy of fresh sea air with a touch of Coconut, Cedarleaf & Amber and Orange notes. For all the beach lover!
Fig Tree: A fruity-green-herbal blend, with an earthy base and sweet top notes.
Bamboo and Lily: Soft scent of Lily with a hint of oriental notes of bamboo. A clean, fresh scent perfect for the home.
Black Raspberry: Sweet, yummy goodness in a jar.